Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who pay?

To: Anderson

Post Date: 24/1/10
Post time : 12:23AM

About post : Where my cash?


Dear Anderson , you tell me that you no hack my SuddenAttack ID but can you explain how the cash gone? I know you sure will reply me with " Don't Know " right? Ok , Never Mind.


I write this notice with English translation because i know that you don't know how to read Chinese.Okay , i don't say hack , i say TAKE . If you not take my cash , then why it will gone? disappear?


Who take? Ghost? GM ?But they won't!! Ghost are dead , can't play online game and GM is the creator of the game , they want the game to be famous , so they won't do this such as stupid thing ( means hack).


Before i give you my SA ID , i got notice something : Dont hack MY ID ! Help me Rank UP ! Take care of my ID! But the all thing what you say , all are lie ! 1st , hack my Cash . 2nd no help me rank up . 3nd no take care of my id because my KD drop 1 % !?


I don't want say too many because you sure say you no hack . Okay , it's Never Mind! But , who pay the cash for me? who? who and who!?Give me a explain and tell me on my MSN .



We are cousins , i don't want our relationship been broken , okay!? Just explain 1 sentence that why the cash gone? go where? why you sure you no take? I no angry of you , you don't worried . I'm not a bad person and i won't scold any bad words to you because you're my cousin ! We are goods! We won't fight ! We won't angry each other ! We won't steal each other thing !



My English is not good but if you know the meaning then no problem . Remember , i no angry you and i just wanna know where the cash go? If you take the cash , then u pay back 2 TRG (1kCash) to me . Then everything are sector . If not you , i also won't angry you . Okay , i write until here , i will waiting for your answer . Reply me on MSN !!


Relax~! Don't angry , and don't come to my class hit me . Also notice your brother don't find a gang go to my class hit me . This just a small problem , no need fight and no need hit. And that's not mean i scared die . Okay?



From : Ling Tai Yong

No comments:

Post a Comment