Sunday, January 24, 2010

Explain From Anderson

Today i received a message from Anderson. He explain the thing to me that why my cash gone . Below is the message that i received from he and i show to you all ....

The message that i received from Anderson
Date : 24/1/09
Received Time : 9:30AM


" I no take your cash . You haven know what happen . So you say me take your cash ? I no play your id and i one time also no log into your SuddenAttack ID."



"You suddenly say me take your cash of course i will angry! When you play maple , you got give me your Maple ID , but i got hack your Maple ID? I no hack it . You ever see good cousin lie each other? You no do wrong thing to me , why should i take your cash?"



" My Parrent got money and i take your cash for? Even me myself also got money buy cash . But i only no time to go buy . But does not mean i need to take your cash . All the thing i call you send to me and i got pay u back ."



" Use your brain think carefully, my style is how , only you clearly know . THATS ALL !!!"

---------------------------------END-------------------------------------

i think i misunderstand that i simply cognizance Anderson is the hacker . i felt very sorry to him and i apologize here . " Sorry , that's my wrong!". I hope we can be good again .


Now i still don't know where the cash go , but i don't care already . It's nothing important to me anymore . The most important is our relationship ........

No comments:

Post a Comment